Saturday, March 22, 2014

Obscure Ink Magazine

Hello, Specters. Something very exciting is going down in my life right now, and I thought I'd share the news with all of you. I have recently been hired as a writer/editor for the up-and-coming tattoo/body mod publication, Obscure Ink Magazine, that is being started by my friend Sean Hughes. Sean is also the owner of Sacred Ink Tattoos, the go-to place for tattoos and piercings here in Indiana, PA. Obscure Ink is being created with the idea in mind of letting lesser-known tattoo artists get the exposure the deserve for their talent. For a more in depth explanation, here's the man himself:

Obscure Ink Tattoo Magazine KickStarter Campaign Video from Brett McGinnis on Vimeo.
We do need help with that final push in regards to financing, so we've created a Kickstarter fund. I'm going to ask for your help, Specters, in either donating to the fund or simply helping to spread the word. This is a very exciting opportunity, and I cannot wait to see this thing hit the ground running.

Here's the link to the Kickstarter page:
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1293819032/obscure-ink-magazine-tattoo-culture-and-lifestyle
And to the Facebook page:
https://www.facebook.com/Obscureinkmagazine

1 comment: