Saturday, November 1, 2014

Feliz Dia de los Muertos

And Happy Post-Halloween to all of you, Specters! I hope your haunts were popular with the ToTs, and that Mother Nature didn't give you problems with the weather. For me, Halloween is not over yet, as I will be attending the Sacred Ink Halloween Bash, in Indiana, PA. I'm sure it's going to be a blast. I spent the week leading up to the party decorating the shop, and you can bet there WILL be pictures, and hopefully some video. I will be in costume as my character, "Prof. Emelius T. Dread, Ringmaster of Merrick & Dread's Carnival of Darkness!" and I will be taking pics of the costume to share with you all. In the meantime, I hope you all can relax and breath, and enjoy the post-Halloween glow. You've earned it. 

1 comment:

  1. Happy Halloween and feliz Dia De Los Muertos professor. Look forward to seeing your costume!

    ReplyDelete