Sunday, December 12, 2010

An Early Christmas Gift to my Followers

Inspired by Pumpkinrot's "Rot Radio" blog segments, I have created by own bit spooky musical playlist on YouTube. I used the music from Nox Arcana's "Winter's Knight" CD. I created this for guys so you'd have something different to listen to this year. Hopefully, you'll snatch this CD up quickly for your personal collection. Remember, this playlist is meant to be listend to, not watched. I'd like to thank Pumpkinrot himself for pointing me in the right direction with this playlist. And so, without further a do, here's the link (click on the first video, "Nox Arcana - Vigil", to start):

Dark Christmas Radio

2 comments:

  1. What an awesome idea! Pumpkinrot is the king of spooky and Nox Arcana is the best scary music out there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cool! Thanks for sharing with us. Off to check it out.

    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete