Sunday, September 15, 2013

Winter's Night

A few months ago, while I stumbling around YouTube looking for videos of Universal Studio's Halloween Horror Nights, I came across a haunt featured at HHN a couple years back - Winter's Knight: The Haunting of Hawthorne Cemetery.
 Watching the video, I was struck not only by the incredible set design and prop work, but also by the theme of a gothic cemetery in the snow; I've never seen a haunt do that before. The reason I bring this all up is that under the "Suggested Videos" link was the official soundscape created by Universal for the haunt. I personally think this is an amazing, albeit short, soundscape, and would be perfect for any number of haunt scenarios, from cemetery to cornfield to haunted woods. I suggest you put in some headphones, close your eyes, and see where your mind takes you.

No comments:

Post a Comment