Monday, December 8, 2014

Darkrose Manor 2014 - The Dark Carnivale of the Twisted Poppets

Recently, I got to view the official video of Darkrose Manor's 2014 incarnation. Wow. This is one of those very rare moments where words are genuinely failing me. All I can say is that this, without a shred of doubt in my mind, is not only the single finest version of a dark carnival-themed haunted attraction, but also of the best home haunts I have ever seen, period. I only wish I had been able to see this in person. HUGE shout-out to Pandora and August Rose for creating this monstrosity! But enough of my blather - watch the video!



Also, while I'm on the subject - I am very happy to announce that the Roses were kind enough to grant me an interview which will be published this upcoming January! You heard it here first! This is going to be one of the most in-depth interviews I've done for this humble blog, and I'm very excited about it. Keep your eyes peeled!

No comments:

Post a Comment