Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Brains! BRAINS!!!!!!!

Hello, ghoulies, ghosties, and long-legged beasties.
I actually stumbled across this site almost by accident. One of my favorite sites, Season of Shadows had often mentioned the work of one Victor "the Undertaker" Ives and his company HauntedHotSauce.com. After awhile, I decided to check it out. I was pleasently surprised. I find the idea of Haunted Hot Sauce to be incredibly funny and clever. All the flavors are suposed to be very tasty and, of course, VERY SPICY!!! All the hot sauce is zombie themed; they have names like Ghoul Drool, Mortician's Mold, and Fleashfeast. All the hot sauces come in a cedar coffin filled with a mixture of spanish moss and and rubber maggots. Heck, the bottles even come with a toe-tage around the top! Since the prices are so good, I ordered a double pack for my dad. It should arive anytime this week. I say all fans of Halloween and spicy food should check out the site!

HauntedHotSauce.com

No comments:

Post a Comment