Saturday, August 8, 2009

Pennsylvania, here I come!


Well, I've made a decision about the location of my 2009 haunt, Scarecrow Hill. Since most of my family has moved to Pennsylvania, save for my dad and I, I've been considering temporarily moving my haunt to my mom's new address in PA. Well, I've finally decided that I'll be haunting my mom's driveway this year. I'm sorry to those in Ohio who won't get to see it, but I've got a plan to make a video of Scarecrow Hill. Also, I'm thinking about getting a second fog machine to make sure the air is really full of fog.



There's something about PA that really puts me in the Halloween mood. Perhaps its all the acres of cornfields in PA. My stepdad, Ben, and I, were talking about how cool it would be if someone who owned one of those cornfields would build just a field of creepy old scarecrows. I would love to see something like that. Well, that's all for now.




PS: The scarecrow pictured above is Johnny Appleseed by Pumpkinrot, and is one of my favorite works by Pumpkinrot.

No comments:

Post a Comment