Sunday, January 30, 2011

New Lair

Remember how I said that my haunt will be smaller this year due to something else happening? Well, here’s the reason: my dad and I are finishing the basement, and I’ll be building a new room down there! Honestly, I’m pretty excited about it, ‘cause my old room, with its olive green walls and lack of any kind of spooky décor was kinda bringing me down. I’m going to be doing a faux-stone paint job on the walls, and will be framing prints of art from ToxicToons and possibly a “Halloween” movie poster. Still working out some of the details, but it should be pretty cool. Well, that’s all for now. I’ll keep you guys posted with any more details about the room or haunt.

I’d like to give shout-outs to Justine’s Halloween, Julie, and Stolloween, who I think is the reining King of Paper Clay. Thanks for joining, you guys!

1 comment:

  1. Pics--Must have Pics when you're done! That is tooo cool. I love your choice for faux stone. I did castle walls in my bedroom one time, with huge stone bricks and then vines growing up it and an arched window with an owl and a full moon. I loved that wall so much. My ex hated it. He thought it was too creepy. I'm glad you're going for your own style. You're definitely going to have fun with it.

    ReplyDelete