Friday, October 7, 2011

Order of Samhain IV

Up until now, all of the past recipients of the Order have been haunters. I've decided to give attention to a Halloween blog that DOESN'T belong to a haunter. This is one of those blogs that makes you yearn for a rustic, chilly Halloween. This blog features masks, home made costumes, and that most evocative of autumn icons - the scarecrow. So, Ladies and Gentlemen, I give to you...

Arcane, of THE SCARECROW'S POST!!!


Not much else to say about this wonderful blog, but I've included some of my favorite pictures from the blog below:







1 comment:

  1. Great Post,
    I thought that you might like my machinima film of
    The Song Of Amergin, A Samhain Story,
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4aZsoPRqWqw
    Blessed Be By Stone and Star
    Celestial Elf ~

    ReplyDelete